"Simple design that suits both Japanese and Western dishes"
HOW TO COOK RICE with HARIO DONABE HOT POT
"1. Wash the rice, drain in a sieve, and place in the pot.
Add water according to how much rice you wish to cook.
A rough guide is 200 ml of water per cups of rice (150g).
* Do not wash the rice inside the pot as doing so would scratch the inner surface of the pot.
* The amount of water given is a rough guide.
Please adjust the amount according to the type of rice, the season, and your personal reference.
2. Leave the rice to soak for approx. 30 min or approx. 1 hour during winter).
* Soak for longer when the air is dry.
3. Cook on a medium to high heat until the water bubbles and steam comes out of the vent.
Simmer on a low heat for 5 min.
4. Turn off the heat and leave to steam for at least 15 min. The rice is now cooked.
* The times are rough guide.
*Adjust the heat so that the flames do not extend from below the base of the pot.
* Please keep an eye on the pot as it may boil over depending on how high the heat is and how long it is on."
Lid Knob - Polypropylene (Up to 284°F/140°C)
Lid - Heat-resistant glass (Up to 248°F/120°C)
Body - Heat-resistant ceramic (Up to 662°F/350°C)
SKU: 82313 (GDN-165-B)
8.3" (21cm) x 8.3" (21cm) x 5.5" (14cm) H.
SKU: 82314 (GDN-225-B)
10.8" (27.5cm) x 10.8" (27.5cm) x 6.7" (17cm) H.
• Made in Japan
|| SKU: SKU: 82313 (GDN-165-B) - 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
SKU: 82314 (GDN-225-B) - 4.6lbs (2.1kg)
Prop 65 Warnings
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please call (213)-626-9458 (Press 3 for Home Delivery), or use contact form
if you have any questions.