The Soft Cutting Board absorbs shock from your knife and preserves your blade's sharpness.
Non-slip surface prevents ingredients from moving when cutting, and allows more delicate cuts such as sushi and sashimi.
• Blade Friendly: "Pull and slice" is the way to use a knife in Japanese cuisine. However, the edge of knives tends to get chipped easily when used with a hard cutting board.
This cutting board protects the knife from chipping and provides the same quality as wooden cutting board.
• Sturdy: Wood core prevents warping and bending from long-term use and high-temp washing. It is always stable, dish-washer safe, and stays rigid when in bridging.
• Light Weight: Wood core reduces weight by 30% compared to other solid plastic cutting boards which makes handling easy and avoides serious injuries from accidently drooping the board.
IS WOOD-CORE HYGIENIC?
• The wood-core of HASEGAWA's cutting board is sterilized and covered with thick plastic layers fully and completely.
• This cutting board is SIAA certified--one of the highest sanitation standards awarded in Japan.
• Because of the soft surface technology, be sure to rinse the board often to avoid stains from setting in.
• Dishwasher and bleach safe.
• Material: Wood coated with Synthetic rubber (Polypropylene Elastomer)
• Dimensions: 17.3" (44cm) W x 11.4" (29cm) D x 0.8" (2cm) H
• Made in Japan
• Dishwasher safe and bleach safe.
• Can be soaked in the hot water (212°F/100°C) for at most 5 minutes for high temperature sterilization.
Soaking in hot water for a long time will cause the strings damaged.
• Incorrect use may cause the binding strings to break.
Please call (213)-626-9458 (Press 3 for Home Delivery), or use contact form if you have any questions.