WHY SHOULD I HAVE A LAPPING PLATE?
• To flatten the surface of sharpening stones.
• To clean the surface of sharpening stones.
• To chamfer the edge of sharpening stones.
Nano Hone was founded by Harrelson Stanley, the founder of Shapton USA.
With 40 years of experience flattening whetstones, they are redefining modern sharpening and lapping, and introducing innovations in diamond technology to existing tools and methods.
• Material: Cast metal/diamond matrix
• Designed to flatten waterstones from:
NL-4: 110μm to 10μm (220 grit to 2,000 grit) - SKU: 97796
NL-5: 20μm to 0.5μm (400 grit to 30,000 grit) - SKU: 97797
• Dimensions: 9.4" (24cm) x 2.4" (6cm) x 0.8" (2cm)