Medium wavy noodles with Hiyashi chuka soup packets.
New type of Ramen. Soup less noodles. Mix well.
Cold ramen noodles with straight type soup base. Good for summer.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Size: 2 packs, 15.6oz (443g)
• Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Menu & Applications
Add some topping as vegetarian menu (corn, deep fried tofu, bean sprouts, spring oinion, etc.)
How to cook
1. Pour 7 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook between 2 minutes and 30 seconds to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, mix 1 ½ cup of hot water with 1 liquid soup base.
3. Drain the noodles from your pot and place them in your serving bowl.
4. Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Toppings: Green onion, char siu, boiled egg, fishcake
Sun Noodle started from Hawaii in 1981.
This item is perishable, so you must put in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after receiving.
Noodles (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Unenriched Wheat Flour, Water, Less Than 2% Of Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Riboflavin (For Color), Cornstarch, Sago Starch), Sauce (Corn Syrup, Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alocohol (To Retain Freshness)), Sugar, White Distilled Vinegar (Corn, Water), Soybean Oil, Salt, Apple Concentrate (Apple Concentrate, Apple Essence), Toasted Sesame Oil, Citric Acid, Monosodium Gultamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast Extract)