Thick wavy noodles with Mazemen soup packets.
Mazemen does not have usual liquid soup.
Instead of soup, it is more like dressing.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Size: 2 packs, 13.3oz (378g)
• Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Menu & Applications
Add some topping as vegetarian menu (corn, deep fried tofu, bean sprouts, spring oinion, etc.)
How to cook
1. Pour 7 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, pour 1 liquid soup base.
3. Drain the hot water from the noodles and place the noodles into the serving bowl and mix until noodles are coated evenly.
4. Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Toppings: Green onion, chashu, sesame seeds, seaweed, bamboo shoots, boiled egg
Sun Noodle started from Hawaii in 1981.
This item is perishable, so you must put in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after receiving.
Noodles (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Unenriched Wheat Flour, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Kansui (Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate), Riboflavin (For Color), Sago Starch), Sauce (Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Water, Toasted Sesame Oil, Soybean Oil, Rendered Pork Fat (Rendered Pork Fat, Mixed Tocopherols), Sugar, Pork Extract (Pork Extract, Salt), Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Soup Base (Bonito Extract (Dried Bonito, Bonito Extract), Sugar Alcohol (Sorbitol, Maltitol), Hydrogentated Starch Hydrolysates (Tapioca, Corn, Potato, Sweet Potato), Ethyl Alcohol, Salt, Yeast Extract), Garlic Powder, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Onion Powder, White Pepper Ground, Xantahn Gum)