Thick wavy noodles with miso ramen soup packets.
Very common ramen flavor - you can add butter to make the flavor little different too!
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Size: 2 packs, 13.2oz (373g)
• Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Menu & Applications
Add some topping as vegetarian menu (corn, deep fried tofu, bean sprouts, spring oinion, etc.)
How to cook
1. Pour 7 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook between 2 minutes and 30 seconds to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, mix 1 ½ cup of hot water with 1 liquid soup base.
3. Drain the noodles from your pot and place them in your serving bowl.
4. Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Toppings: Green onion, char siu, boiled egg, fishcake
Sun Noodle started from Hawaii in 1981.
This item is perishable, so you must put in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after receiving.