Medium wavy noodles with traditional shoyu ramen soup packets
Very common ramen flavor - you can add butter to make the flavor little different too!
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Size: 2 packs, 12.5oz (355g)
• Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Menu & Applications
Add some toppings (sesoned bamboo shoot, naruto fish cake, seasoned pork slice, boiled egg, spring onion, seaweed, etc.)
How to cook
1. Pour 7 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, mix 1 ½ cup of hot water with your liquid soup base.
3. Drain the noodles from your pot and place them in your serving bowl.
4. Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Toppings: Green onion, char siu, boiled egg, fishcake
Sun Noodle started from Hawaii in 1981.
This item is perishable, so you must put in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after receiving.
Noodles (Wheat Flour Blend (Enriched Wheat Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine
Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Flour), Water, Salt, Kansui (Sodium Carbonate, Potassium
Carbonate), Wheat Gluten, Riboflavin, Cornstarch), Soup Base (Water, Soy Sauce (Soy, Sat, Wheat, Alcohol),
Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Silicone), Salt, Seasoning (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium
Guanylate), Sugar, Spices (Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, White Pepper), Dried Sardine Powder (Dextrin, Salt, Dried
Sardine, Glucose, Disodium 5-Ribonucleotide, Sodium Citrate), Yeast Extract Powder (Yeast Extract, Dextrin),
Caramel Coloring, Guar Gum)