Medium wavy noodles with Tantan soup packets.
Spicy sesame soup with frozen fresh noodles.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Size: 2packs, 13.9oz (395g)
• Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Menu & Applications
Add some topping (minced pork, white sesame, Komatsuna etc)
How to cook
1. Pour 7 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, mix 1 ½ cup of hot water with 1 liquid soup base.
3. Drain the noodles from your pot and place them in your serving bowl.
4. Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Toppings: Green onion, char siu, boiled egg, fish cake
Sun Noodle started from Hawaii in 1981.
This item is perishable, so you must put in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after receiving.
Noodles (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Unenriched Wheat Flour, Water, Contains less than 2% of Salt, Wheat Gluten, Kansui (Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate), Riboflavin (For Color), Corn Starch, Sago Starch), Soup Base (Water, Hydrolyzed Protein (Bonito, Tuna, Sardine, Soy, Salt, Dextrin, Yeast Extract), Sesame Seed, Vegetable Oil (Chili Oil (Sesame Oil, Red Peppers), Canola, Sesae), Salt, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol, Water), Sugar, Seasoning (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Alcohol, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Garlic, Ginger, Clam Extract, Spices (Paprika, Red Pepper), Chili Paste (Red Pepper, Salt, Miso (Soybeans, Rice, Salt)), Bonito Extract)