Thin straight noodles with Tonkotsu soup packets.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Size: 2packs, 13.3oz (378g)
• Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Menu & Applications
Add some topping (white sesame, cutting ginger, seasoned pork slice, kikurage mushroom, boiled egg etc)
How to cook
1. Pour 7 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook for 45 to 60 seconds, stirring occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, mix 1 ½ cup of hot water with 1 liquid soup base.
3. Drain the noodles from your pot and place them in your serving bowl.
Toppings: Green onion, chashu, boiled egg, red pickled ginger, wood ear mushroom
Sun Noodle started from Hawaii in 1981.
This item is perishable, so you must put in the freezer or refrigerator immediately after receiving.
Noodles (Water, Enriched Wheat (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Kansui (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Salt, Cornstarch), Soup Base (Water, Pork Extract (Pork Extract, Rendered Pork Fat, Salt), Refined Lard With Bht (Added To Protect Flavor), Salt, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Safflower Oil), Modified Corn Starch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Monosodium Glutamate, Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Salt), Yeast Extract, Chicken Powder (Cooked Chicken, Natural Flavor (Extract Of Rosemary)), Koji-Aji (Fermented Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin), Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Xanthan Gum, Spice)