• Manufacturer: Shinmarusho
• Size: 2.2lbs (1kg)
• Country of Origin: Japan
Menu & Applications
Enjoy with rice, bread, noodles, buns, etc. Use it as a sauce for potato and meat dishes, or as a dipping sauce for steamed vegetables!
How to cook
Cooking Suggestions (50 servings)
1 bag (2.2lbs) S&B DINNER CURRY MIX IN FLAKES
3.3lbs Meat or seafood
21 cups of water or Broth
1) Add 2.2lbs of S&B GOLDEN CURRY FLAKES into 8.4 cups of hot water or broth at about 140-160℉. Stir until completely dissolved.
2) Cut meat or seafood into bite-size pieces. Heat butter or oil in a separate pan, then stir-fry meat or seafood with diced onions until the onions are slightly brown.
3) Add 12.6 cups of water or broth in a pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until ingredients are tender.
4) Remove from heat, add the warm curry sauce from step 1, and bring to a boil once more. Once at a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thick, stir consistently.
5) Serve hot over rice or noodles.
Made for professional use, this curry features premium curry flakes, spices, curry powder, sauteed onions and other ingredients.