Curry is versatile, easy to make, and full of flavor and spices
• Manufacturer: S&B
• Size: 2.2lbs (1kg)
• Country of Origin: Japan
• Spiciness: Medium Hot
• Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Curry Powder, Sugar, Caramel Color, Monosodium Glutamate, Malic Acid, Pepper, Chili Pepper, Garlic, Disodium, Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Celery Seed, Mustard
Menu & Applications
Enjoy with rice, bread, noodles, buns, etc. Use it as a sauce for potato and meat dishes, or as a dipping sauce for steamed vegetables!
How to Cook
Cooking Suggestions (50 servings)
1 box (2.2 lbs.) S&B GOLDEN CURRY
2.2 lbs meat (or seafood)
25cups of water or broth
1) Cut ingredients into bite-size pieces. Use a pot to stir-fry ingredients in oil or butter until vegetables are lightly roasted.
2) Add water or broth then bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until ingredients are tender.
3) Turn off the heat and separate S&B GOLDEN CURRY packets into pieces, open and add them to the pot. Please stir until curry has completely melted.
4) Simmer sauce until it thickens. Make sure to stir constantly. Once ready, serve hot over rice or noodles.
An original, aromatic and flavorful curry with a balanced mix of carefully selected curry powder and spices.
Please call us (213)-626-9458 (press 3) or use the contact form if you have any questions.
|Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Curry Powder, Sugar, Caramel Color, Monosodium Glutamate, Malic Acid, Pepper, Chili Pepper, Garlic, Disodium, Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Celery Seed, Mustard|
If you have any questions, please contact us.