Yuzu Powder 0.21oz (0.5g)

30392



Details
To retain the gentleness and refreshing flavor of the yuzu fruit, oil was extracted from the peel of the yuzu without using heat, at a ratio of four fruits per bottle. The fresh flavor found in the yuzu’s fruit juice has been granulated for you to enjoy!
100% of the yuzu used in this powder comes from Aki City in Kochi Prefecture—Japan’s number one yuzu growing region and often called, “the yuzu spot.”
Yuzu can be enjoyed year-round. Because the granules dissolve well, this powder is well-suited for use in drinks or soups.
It’s compact packaging, a small bottle, is very easy to carry and take on-the-go, so you can use your own, personal yuzu flavoring any place and time!

Specifications
• Manufacturer: Ureshino Laboratory
• 0.21oz (0.5g)
• Country of Origin: Japan

Menu & Applications
You can use yuzu powder in various foods, not only in Udon, soba, and clear broth dishes, but also in steamed egg custard, pasta, sweets, drinks, etc.

How to Cook
You can easily add the refreshing taste and aroma of Kochi Prefecture's ripe yuzu to your dishes with just a sprinkle!

Background Story
Yuzu oil, from Kochi Prefecture Yuzu, is extracted from the skin of the fruit.
20% of the ingredients are taken from the yuzu juice while the other 80% is taken from the skin. Only 5% or 5kg of oils can be extracted from one peel, so to make the powder, about 1,000 kg of yuzu peel is used.
This precious oil has an nice, aromatic fragrance.
Ingredients
Tapioca Starch, Cassava, Citron Juice, Edible Fat And Oil, Citron Oil, Waxy Corn Starch, Citric Acid ,Vitamin E, Vitamin C.
Allergen
Milk -
Eggs -
Fish -
Crustacean Shellfish -
Tree Nuts -
Peanuts -
Wheat -
Soybeans YES
Food Allergy Disclaimer
Dietary Needs
Organic -
Non GMO -
Gluten Free -
No MSG added -
Kosher -
Sustainably Sourced -
Vegan -

Please call (213)-626-9458 (Press 3 for Home Delivery), or use contact form if you have any questions.